Enter Cunard’s “Famous Transatlantic Crossing” sweepstakes by March 31 for a chance to win the grand prize: a trip for two on the Queen Mary 2.
The prize trip includes the following:
- Seven-day transatlantic crossing between New York and Southampton on the Queen Mary 2;
- Balcony stateroom;
- Round-trip air and town-car transfer to departure port;
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne; and
- Spa treatment.
To enter, provide the requested contact information on the sweepstakes landing page. Time required to enter: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 21 years of age at the time of entry.
- Prize trip must be completed by December 30, 2012.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate retail value (ARV) of the grand prize: $8,910.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
Want to get away for free? Check out Tim Winship’s picks of the best current travel rewards sweepstakes.
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.