Enter the Food Network “Destination Napa” sweepstakes by November 23, 2015, for a chance to win the grand prize: a three-night trip for two to the Napa Valley, including air, hotel, and a check for $1,500 to cover travel expenses.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, and Canada, excluding Quebec, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $4,800.
Somebody has to win this trip to Napa, right? Might as well be you.
Want to get away for free? Check out Tim Winship’s picks of the best current travel rewards sweepstakes.
More From Smartertravel:
- 10 New World Heritage Sites That Should Be On Your Bucket List
- 10 Dirty Little Secrets of Frequent Flyer Programs
- Here’s What You’re Doing Wrong on Your Family Vacation
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.