Enter the Treasury Wine Estates “19 Crimes Banishment” sweepstakes by October 31, 2015, for a chance to win the grand prize: a week-long trip for two to Australia, including air, accommodations, rental car, meal allowance, and excursions.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 15 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia but excluding Tennessee, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $12,500.
Somebody has to win this trip to Sydney, right? Might as well be you.
Want to get away for free? Check out Tim Winship’s picks of the best current travel rewards sweepstakes.
More From Smartertravel:
- The 8 Weirdest Places You Can Spend the Night
- 7 Luxe Hotels Where You Can Sleep Like Royalty
- 10 Beaches That Are Better in the Off-Season
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.