Enter the Hearst Communications “Oprah Magazine Costa Rica” sweepstakes by April 17, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: a nine-day trip to Costa Rica for two, including airfare, accommodations, some meals, hiking, river rafting, kayaking, canyoning, zip line, snorkeling, and biking.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $8,996.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Future of Virgin America, Revealed (and Richard Branson’s Reaction)
- The World’s 10 Happiest (and Unhappiest) Places
- Is Any Rewards Card Worth a $550 Annual Fee?
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.