Enter the Carnegie Hall “Here Today, Gondola Tomorrow” sweepstakes by February 22, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: a seven-night trip for two to Venice, Italy, including airfare from New York, hotel accommodations, and a private tour of the 16th-century Villa Foscari, designed by Palladio.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $3,400.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Is It Time to Put the Kibosh on ‘Hidden Fees’?
- Not a Misprint: Europe Flights for $69, Available Now
- Fly on the Iconic B747 Jumbo Jet? Yes, but Time Is Running Out
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.