Enter the Babich Wines “Trip to New Zealand” sweepstakes by August 31, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: a seven-night trip for two to New Zealand, including air to and within New Zealand; hotels in Auckland, Marlborough, and Queenstown; choice of activities; and a NZD$1,000 gift card.
To enter, provide the requested information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page, and either a short description of a family summer trip or a photo of same, and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
NOTE: Winner is picked at random, so the quality of entrants’ story or photo submissions isn’t a factor.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $6,800.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Save 25% on United Award Flights to Europe
- JetBlue’s Latest Play for Virgin America Flyers: Matched Points
- Alaska Air Might Keep Virgin America Brand, Operations. Really?
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.