Enter the Family Circle “Sail Away with MasterChef” sweepstakes by August 31, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: a seven-night MasterChef cruise for two, including air to and from the cruise port, and a $650 check to cover port charges and other trip expenses.
To enter, provide the requested information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page, and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $5,748.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Free PreCheck for JetBlue Elites
- Havana Flights Approved for 8 Airlines, from 10 U.S. Airports
- Travel + Leisure Picks the World’s Best Airlines
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.