Enter the Eight O’Clock Coffee “Chill in Italy” sweepstakes by July 13, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: a seven-day trip for two to Italy, including air and hotel accommodations. (Winner may elect to receive a check for $4,000 in lieu of the trip.)
To enter, provide the requested information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes’ Facebook landing page, and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $4,000.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Inflight Entertainment – Free, Free, Free on Delta
- 10 Places NOT to Go this Summer
- Is Airbnb Killing the Hotel Business?
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.