Enter the General Assembly “Trip to Italy” sweepstakes by March 12, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: a six-night trip to Italy, including a $1,000 airfare credit, hotel accommodations, a cruise down the Ligurian coast, village tour, cooking class, and wine and olive oil tasting.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $5,000.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Best-Ever Bonus for Starwood Credit Card Is Back
- No Dumb Questions? Travel Agents Beg to Differ
- The World’s Longest Flight: Pain on a Plane?
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.