Enter the General Assembly “Win a Trip for Two to Paris” sweepstakes by February 19, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: a trip for two to Paris, including a $1,000 credit to cover airfare, six nights hotel accommodations, breakfasts, tours of Versailles and Paris, and French cooking classes.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $5,000.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Allergic to Nuts? It Could Get You Kicked Off the Plane
- The Days of Seatback TVs May Be Numbered
- Feds Call Out United on Latest IT Meltdown
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.