Enter the Williams-Sonoma “Trip to Spain” sweepstakes by August 19, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: a six-night trip to Spain for two, including air, accommodations, meals at two Michelin-starred restaurants, a cooking lesson, winery visits, and city tours.
To enter, provide the requested information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page, and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $4,999.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- No U.S. Airlines Among the World’s 20 Best
- New J.D. Power Study Reveals What Hotel Guests Really Want
- Hotel Booking: How to Get the Best Deal
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.