Enter the Barilla “National Pasta Month” sweepstakes by October 31, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: a six-day trip for two to Northern Italy, including air, hotels, and culinary tours and classes.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per week, plus bonus entries for friend referrals.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $10,000.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Hotel Guests, Don’t Let the Bedbugs Bite!
- Is the ‘Best Travel Rewards Card’ the Best Credit Card for You?
- Warning: The 25 Most-Complained-About Restaurants
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.