Enter the Pernod Ricard “Chivas Spring Mexico” sweepstakes by June 30, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: a four-day trip for four to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, including air, transfers, and $500 spending money. (As is very rarely the case with travel sweepstakes, winner may elect to receive a check for $5,000 in lieu of the trip.)
To enter, provide the requested information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page, and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $5,000.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 10 Places NOT to Go this Summer
- Is Airbnb Killing the Hotel Business?
- Get 1,000 United Miles, Quickly
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.