Enter the General Assembly Space “Go Places: Burgundy” sweepstakes by October 2, 2016, for a chance to win the grand prize: a 10-day trip for two people to Burgundy, France, including air, hotel, market and vineyard tours, and wine tastings.
To enter, provide the requested information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page, and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
NOTE: As is often the case with online sweepstakes, by entering you are agreeing to receive email marketing messages from the sponsors. You can easily opt out at any time.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to participants who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $5,000.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Is the ‘Best Travel Rewards Card’ the Best Credit Card for You?
- ‘World’s Greatest Flyers,’ American Wants YOU!
- Hotel Tipping – Do You or Don’t You?
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.