Want an inside look at a frequent traveler’s toiletry kit? Take a look at my ultimate carry-on toiletry pack, with products I’ve tested and loved that hold up well and are carry-on friendly.
I’ve also included where to buy some of the travel toiletry kit products featured, though most are easily found at your local drugstore or online. (Also be sure to check out my video and checklist for my first-aid travel kit.)
Liquids and Sprays
- Nexxus Comb Through Hold & Finishing Mist Spray from Amazon
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Combo Pack from Amazon
- Dove Sensitive Skin Nourishing Body Wash from Amazon
- Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion from Amazon
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser from Amazon
- Batiste Dry Shampoo from Amazon
- Moroccan Oil Treatment, Travel-Size Bottle from Amazon
- Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening & Scope Toothpaste 3-Pack from Amazon
- Daisy Dream Marc Jacobs Spray Pen from Amazon
- Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover Liquid Pen 3-Pack from Amazon
Makeup and Cosmetics
- Smashbox Double Exposure Travel Palette from Nordstrom
- BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer from Sephora
- Clinique Take the Day Off Eye Makeup Remover from Sephora
- Nars Bronzing Powder from Sephora
- Maybelline Great Lash Big Washable Mascara from Amazon
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream from Sephora
- BareMinerals Lash Domination Liquid Eyeliner from Sephora
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes from Amazon
- Dove Cool Essentials Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick from Amazon
- Travel-Sized Lint Remover from Amazon
- Q-Tips Purse Pack from Amazon
- Crystal Glass Nail File from Amazon
- Tweezerman LTD Mini Slant Tweezers from Amazon
- Gillette Venus Women’s Sensitive Skin Disposable Razor, 6-Pack from Amazon
- Fairywill Electric Travel Toothbrush from Amazon
- Sun Bum Sunscreen Lip Balm from Amazon
- Wet Brush Travel-Sized Hair Detangler from Amazon
Extras, Depending on the Destination
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 45, 2-Pack from Amazon
- Ben’s 30% DEET Mosquito, Tick, and Insect Repellent Pump from Amazon
- Dermalogica Normal/Dry Skin Kit from Amazon
You can also get a printable packing checklist version of this toiletry kit by clicking below:
For more tips and tricks, see The Ultimate Toiletries Packing Guide.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 10 Coolest Hydrotherapy Spas in the World
- 9 Travel Kits That Will Make a Long Flight Bearable
- 11 Must Have Travel Accessories (That You Don’t Already Have)
Ashley Rossi always travels with these essentials in her carry-on toiletry kit. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter for more packing tips and tricks, as well as product recommendations.
Editor’s note: This story was originally published in 2016. It has been updated to reflect the most current information.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Colombia: Choose Your Length of Stay...
Indus Travelsvacation $505+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+