Your legs and feet can get tired enough on the trail without heavy hiking boots weighing them down. Vasque’s new Breeze LT GTX boots are so lightweight that they feel like sneakers, but have all the hiking boot essentials, like waterproofing and Vibram soles.
Vasque Breeze LT GTX Review:
Vasque Breeze LT GTX Boots Rate:How the
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Vasque Breeze LT GTX has everything you need in a hiking boot: waterproof GORE-TEX, an exclusive Vibram LiteBase with Megagrip sole, a moisture-wicking lining, an anatomically designed high rebound footbed, and an abrasion-resistant upper. All this, plus they only weigh 1 lb 6 oz, which is 25 percent less than Vasque’s original Breeze boots.
- Value: 10/10. These boots are well priced for hiking boots, especially ones with all of the above features.
- Durability: 10/10. The abrasion-resistant mesh upper will keep these boots from getting scuffed or punctured, and they will last for a long time.
- Style: 8/10. The Breeze LT GTX boots come in black with the option of three accent colors: bright blue, dark purple eggplant, and neon green.
Final Verdict: Looking to lighten up your hikes? Check out the Vasque Breeze LT GTX boots.
More from SmarterTravel:
- 13 Things You Need to Pack for an Active Vacation
- What to Pack for Hiking: 38 Essentials
- 10 Stylish Hiking Boots (That Don’t Look Like Hiking Boots)
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.