The Ultimate Ears’ Wonderboom Speaker can go anywhere (it’s small, waterproof, and wireless), and delivers big sound for up to 10 hours.
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Speaker Review:
Price and Where to Buy: Ultimate Ears’ Wonderboom Speaker is available on Amazon for $100.
How the Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Speaker Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Want to play your music outside (or in the shower) this summer? The Wonderboom speaker delivers crisp, clear, and loud music that will liven up a party of any size. You can play your music for up to 10 hours on a single charge, so there’s no need to worry about electricity.
- Value: 7/10. The sound quality is worth the price tag, which is an average price for a drop-proof, water-proof speaker.
- Portability: 10/10. The Wonderboom speaker is wireless and weighs only 1.3 lbs. Its dimensions are 4.2″ x 4.6″ x 5.2″.
- Durability: 10/10. This speaker can handle whatever you throw at it: It’s waterproof (can withstand depths of one meter for up to 30 minutes), it floats, and it’s durable (it’s been drop tested from 1.7 meters).
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The Wonderboom comes in fun colors and delivers great sounding music.
Final Verdict: The Wonderboom is tiny, loud, lightweight, and easy to use—what more could you ask for from a Bluetooth speaker?
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.