Your headphones will never turn into one giant knot at the bottom of your bag again, with these tangle-proof earbuds from Tweedz. Bonus: they’re noise isolating!
Tweedz Earbuds Review
How the Tweedz Earbuds Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The earbuds live up to their promise and remain tangle-free, even when thrown into a carry-on. The Tweedz come with three different sizes of silicon earbuds, so that you can get a comfortable fit. They’re also noise-isolating, which is great for travel.
- Value: 8/10. Cheap headphones never last, and always tangle, causing frustration. Spend a little more for the Tweedz, and you’ll save money in the long run since you won’t have to replace them. Plus, these are a great value for noise-isolating earbuds.
- Portability: 10/10. You don’t have to worry about storing the Tweedz nicely – they will stay untangled and ready to use no matter where you put them.
- Durability: 10/10. The braided cords are made from a nylon fabric that’s really durable, and the earbuds themselves are a sturdy silicone.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Tweedz come in a bunch of different color combinations, so you can match them to your smartphone or other music player.
Final Verdict: Save yourself from cheap headphone frustration and invest in a pair of long-lasting, tangle-free Tweedz.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.