Your headphones will never turn into one giant knot at the bottom of your bag again, with these tangle-proof earbuds from Tweedz. Bonus: they’re noise isolating!
Tweedz Earbuds Review
How the Tweedz Earbuds Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The earbuds live up to their promise and remain tangle-free, even when thrown into a carry-on. The Tweedz come with three different sizes of silicon earbuds, so that you can get a comfortable fit. They’re also noise-isolating, which is great for travel.
- Value: 8/10. Cheap headphones never last, and always tangle, causing frustration. Spend a little more for the Tweedz, and you’ll save money in the long run since you won’t have to replace them. Plus, these are a great value for noise-isolating earbuds.
- Portability: 10/10. You don’t have to worry about storing the Tweedz nicely – they will stay untangled and ready to use no matter where you put them.
- Durability: 10/10. The braided cords are made from a nylon fabric that’s really durable, and the earbuds themselves are a sturdy silicone.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Tweedz come in a bunch of different color combinations, so you can match them to your smartphone or other music player.
Final Verdict: Save yourself from cheap headphone frustration and invest in a pair of long-lasting, tangle-free Tweedz.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.