Charleston Shoe Co.’s Cannon sandal is handmade with stretchy straps for comfort and a custom fit, a low wedge that’s stylish and verywalkable, and plenty of arch support.
Charleston Shoe Co.’s Cannon Sandal Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The Cannons are available on Amazon for $135.
How Charleston Shoe Co.’s Cannon Sandal Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. The Cannon sandals have stretchy straps that give you a custom fit, and allow your feet to expand throughout the day. The shoes have a low wedge, are stylish, and are very comfortable for walking.
- Value: 7/10. The Cannon sandals retail for $135, a good price for handmade shoes.
- Portability: 9/10. These sandals are lightweight and easy to pack (or to wear in the airport security line, thanks to their easy slip-on styling).
- Durability: 10/10. The Cannon sandals can be washed, which helps them look good and last a long time.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. These sandals are very stylish, and come in a variety of colors and patterns.
Final Verdict: Charleston Shoe Co.’s Cannon Sandals are comfortable, stylish, and everything you could look for in a travel sandal.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.