When it comes to nightclubs in Tokyo, you will have a variety of options from which to choose. The nightclubs play different genres of music and are situated in various parts of the city. Some clubs have host parties and require you to pay for the parties. Also, some night clubs are chic and sophisticated while others are more casual. This makes it vital to familiarize yourself with the dress code of specific clubs. Some of the best nightclubs in Tokyo are Feria, Ultra Club, Velour, La Fabrique, and Amex.
- Feria – Feria offers unique yet sophisticated entertainment, with a touch of class. Get to spend time with the models in this club. If you are lucky, you will get access to the VIP lounge and meet the fun crowd.
- Ultra Club – this nightclub is unknown to many foreigners. If you go to this fun space, you will not only enjoy the great house music they play but will also enjoy the ambiance of the stylish and exuberant parties they throw.
- Velour – make time for Velour too, apart from the stunning interior of the club, you are likely to interact with the upscale crowd and some important business people. The VIP area will give you an unforgettable experience.
Regardless of whether you can sing or not, you will enjoy the karaoke experience in Tokyo. All you need to do is pick the best karaoke spot depending on what day of the week it is. The small bars allow you to rent a small room where you can sing in discordance. There are some things that you need to know before you go to sing karaoke.
The private rooms are charged per person and for a given period. If you go beyond the stipulated time, it may auto extend. Most of the karaoke machines at these bars have controls for reverb, bass, and volume. The controls make it easy for you to select whatever option you like. You can order a variety of foods and alcoholic drinks while you sing. Some of the karaoke bars will give you free rental costumes to add to your fun.
Amusement facilities – Theme parks
Theme parks present you with an alternative in case you do not enjoy clubbing or just need a different experience. There are two popular theme parks in Tokyo.
- Night Disney – this park is popular with both locals and tourists. With a relatively affordable entrance fee, you would expect the place to be crowded. However, the park is never crowded, eliminating your worry of having to spend much time lining up for the facilities. You will also get to dance and enjoy the electronic light shows throughout the night.
- Excitement – Excitement is largely designed for adults. Young couples that go here are bound to have the time of their lives.
Editor’s note: The information contained on this page was compiled using real traveler reviews about Tokyo nightlife.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.