Toad & Co’s Intermezzo Dress is a medium-weight dress with pockets that can be easily layered or worn on its own.
Price and Where to Buy: The Toad & Co Intermezzo Dress is available for $99.99 on Toad&Co.com.
How It Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This dress is a great find for transitional season travel. It’s comfortable, warm, and wicking. It has great pockets that look good and are in just the right place for cold hands. There’s even a hidden zip pocket for small items. And it has a UPF rating of 40 for good sun protection.
- Value: 9/10. For a well-made dress with a classic style that will last you for years, $99 is a good value.
- Portability: 10/10. It’s a knit poly blend, so it doesn’t wrinkle easily, making it a perfect travel item.
- Durability: 10/10. We appreciate the durability and longevity of Toad & Co clothing overall, and this dress has held up well in travel tests. It’s stretchy and strong, and allows you to bend, crouch, and stretch comfortably.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The photos don’t do this dress justice; it’s both flattering and comfortable. The dress looks like it’s going to read as athleiesurewear, but with boots and leggings can be a bit retro—the mock turtleneck neckline can deliver a Judy-Jetson vibe.
Final Verdict: Flattering, utilitarian, and comfortable—the Toad & Co Intermezzo Dress is a win for fall travel.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.