Toad&Co’s Aerium Bomber Jacket is a soft, warm, and attractive mid-weight travel jacket that’s ideal for spring and fall trips (and all year long in milder climates).
How It Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. This jacket is lightweight but warm. It has deep pockets, each of which has a hidden zippered pocket. And it’s machine washable and air dries quickly.
- Value: 9/10. At $229, it’s an investment, but the ROI looks good—it’s not only a great travel jacket but a good everyday outerwear option as well.
- Portability: 8/10. It’s lightweight and packs into its own compact interior pocket, which is a small travel miracle. The only caution is that, if left packed in the pocket for too long, it comes out looking wrinkled.
- Durability: 10/10. This jacket has strong seams, a sturdy zipper (and nice leather zipper pull) and seems built for the long haul.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. This is performance gear in disguise—a flattering bomber jacket silhouette made from a stretchy, strong, breathable nylon. And all three colors (blue, black, and tan) feature contrast lining for an extra pop.
Final Verdict: The Aerium Bomber Jacket is an instant classic for any traveling woman’s wardrobe.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.