Thule’s Subterra Luggage 22” can be a large checked bag, or two separate carry-ons.
Thule Subterra Luggage 22″
Price and Where to Buy The Thule Subterra Luggage 22″: At the time of writing, the Thule Subterra 22” was on sale on Amazon for $279.95.
How The Thule Subterra Luggage 22″ Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. If you’ve ever been forced to gate-check your bag, Thule’s Subterra is for you. This rolling suitcase easily splits in to two separate bag (one smaller rolling suitcase for the overhead, and one shoulder bag for your personal item).
- Value: 8/10. Since the Subterra 22″ works as three different bags, it’s a good deal.
- Portability: 10/10. Everything will stay organized inside the Subterra, thanks to an interior that can be divided into two separate compartments or used as one larger packing space. The bag has oversized wheels and a telescoping handle, so you can roll it easily. You can even attach a third bag to the Subterra, using the piggyback strap attachment. The Subterra is also fairly lightweight, at 7.6 lbs.
- Durability: 10/10. The suitcase is made from a very durable 800D Nylon, and it’s covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. Instead of struggling with multiple bags, you’ll look cool with this one multi-use suitcase.
Final Verdict: Want the option for a large checked bag, a rolling carry-on, and a small personal item but don’t want to buy (or store) three separate suitcases? The Thule Subterra solves your problems.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.