The Solid Bar Company Review
Price and Where to Buy the Solid Bar Company: The 2 oz. travel size is available for $15.95 on The Solid Bar Company’s website.
- Super concentrated and will last much longer than standard lotions
- Comes in a 2 oz. size, lightweight, and rust-proof tin that’s perfect for travel
- Made from hand-whipped coconut oil, Jojoba, sweet almond oil, cocoa and shea butter that’s great for your skin
- Uses natural oils for long-lasting fragrance
- 100 percent biodegradable
- Expensive, but it will last awhile, so you’ll get a lot of use out of a small tin
How the Solid Bar Company Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Travel (especially flying) dries out the skin. Body butter is a great way to re-hydrate.
- Value: 5/10. $15.95 is a high price tag for 2 oz.
- Portability: 10/10. The tin is small, lightweight, rust-proof, and spill-proof, plus meets the 3-1-1 rule.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The long-lasting natural fragrance smells delicious (especially the vanilla) and you’ll look great with moisturized skin.
Final Verdict: If you don’t mind spending a bit for high-quality skin care, the body butter from the Solid Bar Company is great for travel.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com (Photo: The Solid Bar Company)