What is it: The Leaf by Bellabeat, smart jewelry that helps track your activities.
Price and Where to Buy the Leaf: Starts at $119 on Bellabeat’s website.
- Can be worn discreetly—we clipped ours on to the side of our boot and it was unnoticeable, unlike traditional fitness trackers
- Stylish design comes in silver or rose gold
- Can be worn as a necklace, bracelet, or clipped on
- Battery lasts for up to six months without charging
- Wirelessly syncs with your smartphone
- 14 day memory
- Can set silent reminder and wake-up alarms
- Tracks and analyzes your sleep
- Monitors your activities (customize your goal for active minutes or steps)
- Can set an inactive alarm to alert you if you’ve been sedentary too long
- Includes breathing exercises to help you relax
- Not water-resistant, although it can stand up to sweat during a workout
How the Leaf Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Leaf is a great way to make sure that you’re getting enough physical activity throughout the day.
- Value: 9/10. The materials are high quality, and this is a good price for a fitness tracker.
- Portability: 10/10. Since the Leaf can be worn in so many different ways, you can conceal it if you want or show it off like jewelry. It’s also small and lightweight.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The design is unique and much cooler than other wearables on the market.
Final Verdict: If you want to track your activities and sleep, but hate wearing a rubber bracelet like the FitBit, the Leaf is a great and stylish choice.
Want to win a Leaf for yourself? We’re giving away one to a lucky reader over on our Facebook page.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.