Tasc Performance’s new workout clothes will go nicely with any fitness-related resolutions you may have this year. Plus, they’re great for travel!
Tasc Performance Review
Price and Where to Buy the Tasc Performance Clothes: Tasc Performance is available on Amazon or on their website. I tested the Core Racer tank top ($32), the Pizzazz II tunic ($74), and the NOLA legging ($68).
How the Tasc Performance Clothes Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Tasc Performance clothes are all made from a bamboo fiber blend, which is great for travel, thanks to its moisture-wicking, anti-odor, and wrinkle-resistant properties. They’re lightweight and breathable, and pack very well.
- Value: 7/10. Tasc Performance Clothes are in the mid-range of prices for workout gear, but they will definitely outlast cheaper pieces.
- Portability: 10/10. I’ve packed Tasc Performance clothes on a lot of trips, and they’re thin enough that they don’t take up much space, but still wear very well.
- Durability: 10/10. These clothes are well-made and will stand up to repeated workouts and washes.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. All of the pieces in this line come in great colors and fits, so you can look cool while staying active. Plus, the anti-odor fabric helps you stay fresh.
Final Verdict: Tasc Performance clothes make for awesome base layers if you’re skiing or doing other cold weather activities (especially the warm and flexible NOLA leggings). They also stand-up to the heat of a tough workout class or run. Plus, they look stylish and pack well–so add them to your workout wardrobe.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.