Tasc Performance’s new workout clothes will go nicely with any fitness-related resolutions you may have this year. Plus, they’re great for travel!
Tasc Performance Review
Price and Where to Buy the Tasc Performance Clothes: Tasc Performance is available on Amazon or on their website. I tested the Core Racer tank top ($32), the Pizzazz II tunic ($74), and the NOLA legging ($68).
How the Tasc Performance Clothes Rate:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Tasc Performance clothes are all made from a bamboo fiber blend, which is great for travel, thanks to its moisture-wicking, anti-odor, and wrinkle-resistant properties. They’re lightweight and breathable, and pack very well.
- Value: 7/10. Tasc Performance Clothes are in the mid-range of prices for workout gear, but they will definitely outlast cheaper pieces.
- Portability: 10/10. I’ve packed Tasc Performance clothes on a lot of trips, and they’re thin enough that they don’t take up much space, but still wear very well.
- Durability: 10/10. These clothes are well-made and will stand up to repeated workouts and washes.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. All of the pieces in this line come in great colors and fits, so you can look cool while staying active. Plus, the anti-odor fabric helps you stay fresh.
Final Verdict: Tasc Performance clothes make for awesome base layers if you’re skiing or doing other cold weather activities (especially the warm and flexible NOLA leggings). They also stand-up to the heat of a tough workout class or run. Plus, they look stylish and pack well–so add them to your workout wardrobe.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.