Enter the United Airlines “Billion Mile Giveaway” sweepstakes by September 30, 2016, for a chance to win one of 100 grand prizes of 1 million United MileagePlus miles, plus $750 to cover taxes, each. Runner-up prizes include smaller numbers of miles. In total, 1 billion miles will be given away.
To enter, provide the requested information (name, email, MileagePlus number, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page, and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds. In addition, each qualifying purchase charged to a MileagePlus credit card will trigger one entry in the sweepstakes.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, Guam, and U.S. military installations who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Entrants must be members of United’s MileagePlus program to participate.
- Limit: no limit on the number of entries per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each grand prize: $27,500.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Pilots Union Calls Out American Air’s Safety
- Domestic Airfares Lowest Since 2010. But…
- Hotel Booking: How to Get the Best Deal
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.