Sunshine State Goods offers fun, Florida-themed clothing and accessories for men, women, and kids. If you buy something from this brand, you can feel good because a portion of all proceeds is donated to the Florida Wildlife Corridor. I tested out two products from the new line: the Gull Stripe Tank and Love Pullover Hoodie.
Sunshine State Goods Review:
Price and Where to Buy: The tank top is $32 and the hoodie is $55 on Sunshine State Goods’ website.
Sunshine State Goods Rate:How the
- Usefulness: 8/10. The clothing in this line is all super soft and comfortable, and perfect to wear around Florida or to any other beach.
- Value: 8/10. The prices are fairly standard, and a bargain considering that you’re also contributing to a wildlife charity when you buy.
- Durability: 10/10. Both the tank top and hoodie are made of a soft fabric that’s surprisingly sturdy.
- Style: 10/10. The designs are all Florida-themed in a cute, retro way. You’ll stand out wearing these on your next beach vacation.
Final Verdict: Love Florida? Show your support for the state with this cute gear from Sunshine State Goods.
More from SmarterTravel:
- The Essential Beach Packing List
- 10 Tips for Packing a Perfect Beach Bag
- The Ultimate Cruise Packing List: What to Pack for a Cruise
Caroline Morse Teel is always on the hunt for the newest and best travel gear. Follow her on Instagram @TravelWithCaroline.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.