Ask anyone in the office, I wear these shoes at least four times a week. They are incredibly comfortable, stylish, trans-seasonal, and go with almost any outfit. What more could you want in a travel shoe?
Price and Where to Buy Suavs: Suavs are available on their website starting at $79 and come in unisex sizing.
How Suavs Rate:
- Usefulness: 9/10. For those that have PreCheck, slip-ons are the perfect shoe for travel. Suavs are incredibly lightweight and supportive, so they’re perfect for walking around cities. And with this pair, it’s easy to go sockless because of the “Sports Air mesh Fabric and Moisture Wicking Micro Fiber inserts.”
- Value: 9/10. In terms of price, Suavs are comparable to other slip-on style shoes. They are guaranteed to last a while, and won’t make your feet smell like many slip-ons do.
- Portability: 10/10. These shoes can easily fold up for packing because of their flexible rubber sole. I’ve taken these as my only pair of shoes on two trips this summer.
- Durability: 10/10. It’s safe to say I’ve given these more than just a test run, and the soles have stayed clean and haven’t gotten worn down.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I love the design of these and have gotten tons of compliments wearing the black on white sole combo. Check out the nine different color combos on their site and the fur-lined styles for winter (which I need to try next).
Final Verdict: If you’re looking for the next best slip-on travel shoe, look no further than Suavs. I promise your feet will thank you.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and cool factor. Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at editor@.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.