Stowaway Kit Review
Price and Where to Buy the Stowaway Kit: $79 for the full kit on StowawayCosmetics.com.
- These shrunken versions of mascara, BB cream, concealer, cheek and lip rouge, lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara lighten up your carry-on.
- The liquid items meet the 3-1-1 rule.
- The smaller sizes let you actually use up makeup before it becomes expired or crusty.
- Quality products are designed for travelers: the Radiant Complexion Beauty Balm hydrates after a long flight, and the cheek and lip rouge pulls double duty.
- Pick and choose which shades you want in your kit.
- Streamlines your makeup kit.
Buying makeup online can always be a gamble, as it’s hard to guess from your computer monitor what shade the products will actually be. We liked that the website shows each shade on a different model to help you get an idea of what it looks like in real life.
How the Stowaway Kit Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Never worry about packing an overstuffed makeup kit again, or whether or not that mascara you bought a year ago is still good.
- Value: 10/10. The Stowaway Kit includes six products, which breaks down to about $13 per item. This is about what you’d expect to pay for drugstore cosmetics, yet these are more high-end quality.
- Portability: 10/10. These are just smaller versions of items you use every day.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We loved the quality and shades of the makeup—and the fact that all the products coordinate perfectly with each other.
Final Verdict: This kit is all we’re packing for makeup on our next trip.
(Photo: Stowaway Cosmetics)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Globus Tours to Greece, Ireland, France...
Avoya Travelvacation $499+
The Caribbean: Luxe, All-Inclusive Sandals Resorts...
Avoya Travelhotel $489+
Azamara Cruises Around the World w/Free...
Avoya Travelcruise $629+