Stowaway Kit Review
Price and Where to Buy the Stowaway Kit: $79 for the full kit on StowawayCosmetics.com.
- These shrunken versions of mascara, BB cream, concealer, cheek and lip rouge, lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara lighten up your carry-on.
- The liquid items meet the 3-1-1 rule.
- The smaller sizes let you actually use up makeup before it becomes expired or crusty.
- Quality products are designed for travelers: the Radiant Complexion Beauty Balm hydrates after a long flight, and the cheek and lip rouge pulls double duty.
- Pick and choose which shades you want in your kit.
- Streamlines your makeup kit.
Buying makeup online can always be a gamble, as it’s hard to guess from your computer monitor what shade the products will actually be. We liked that the website shows each shade on a different model to help you get an idea of what it looks like in real life.
How the Stowaway Kit Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Never worry about packing an overstuffed makeup kit again, or whether or not that mascara you bought a year ago is still good.
- Value: 10/10. The Stowaway Kit includes six products, which breaks down to about $13 per item. This is about what you’d expect to pay for drugstore cosmetics, yet these are more high-end quality.
- Portability: 10/10. These are just smaller versions of items you use every day.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We loved the quality and shades of the makeup—and the fact that all the products coordinate perfectly with each other.
Final Verdict: This kit is all we’re packing for makeup on our next trip.
(Photo: Stowaway Cosmetics)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.