From expensive flights to figuring out how to transport gifts, the stress of holiday travel is unmatched. After a week of crashing on a relative’s couch for the family get-together, the last thing anyone wants is for their flight home to be delayed—or, worse, canceled—due to winter weather.
Sonesta International Hotels Corporation aims to ease the minds of holiday travelers this season with their Travel SOS (Sonesta Overnight Stay) service.
“With easy access by phone or online to the latest information on Sonesta’s more than 1,200 properties, this service gives travelers peace of mind so they can rest and enjoy this holiday season to the fullest,” says Chris Trick, Chief Marketing Officer at Sonesta.
Festive travelers who find themselves stranded at the airport can send an SOS one of two ways:
- By dialing 1-844-STAY-SOS to be connected with an agent that will book you into the nearest available Sonesta property.
- By accessing the service online (here or here) using promo code STAYSOS to be connected with the best rates across all 17 brands in the Sonesta portfolio.
While this program doesn’t guarantee you a spot for the night, it does lift the burden of stress off of travelers who would otherwise find themselves scouring the internet for the a nearby vacancy or paying a hefty price for the last open suite at the airport hotel.
You Might Also Like:• The 6 Best Places to Travel in January 2024
• Amazon Prime Offers $25 Flights to Students This Holiday Season
• This Airline Will Let Passengers Pay to Have an Empty Seat Next to Them
• Is The Venture X Credit Card Worth It?
• The Best and Worst Airports in North America
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.