The Sleepace Sleep Dot is a sleep monitor and tracker that aims to help you get better quality slumber.
Sleepace Sleep Dot Review
Price and Where to Buy Sleepace Sleep Dot: The Sleepace Sleep Dot is currently available for $49.99 on Amazon.
How the Sleepace Sleep Dot Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Sleep Dot uses Bluetooth to connect with the free Sleepace App on your Android or iPhone and track your sleep, using the sleep cycle data to offer you customized advice. It uses patented sleep aid music to help you fall and stay asleep, and it uses gentle sounds to wake you up. My favorite part of the Sleep Dot is that you don’t wear it (which always seems to interfere with my sleep). Instead, you attach it to the upper corner of your pillow.
- Value: 8/10. At $49.99, it’s a decent price for a sleep monitor.
- Portability: 10/10. The Sleep Dot is just 1.3″ x 1.3″ x 0.52″, so you can easily take it with you when you travel.
- Durability: 9/10. The non-rechargable battery will last between 3-6 months and then you’ll need to replace it.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The Sleep Dot is much less obtrusive than most wearable devices.
Final Verdict: If you’re interested in tracking and improving your sleep, the Sleep Dot can help.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.