I don’t know how I’ve traveled and worked out without this water bottle—it’s genius! If you like to use a foam roller for stretching, you should be traveling with this water bottle. It’s compact in size so it packs easily, and it functions as a foam roller for stretches post-workout or after a long flight.
SKLZ Hydro Roller Review
How SKLZ Hydro Roller Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Stretching is an essential part of any workout, and many people prefer to use foam rollers for muscle tension and to increase flexibility. A foam roller takes up too much room in a suitcase, so combining it with a reusable water bottle solves the space issue. Even if you don’t workout or use a foam roller normally, it’s great to use after a long flight on stiff muscles.
- Value: 10/10. A similarly sized, high-density and high-quality foam roller costs at least $20. So, I’d say this is a pretty good deal, especially considering the price of other stainless steel water bottles, which start around $20 (and hold about 10 ounces less).
- Portability: 8/10. Compared to other water bottles, this one is a little bulkier. But it takes up minimal extra space, especially if you were already going to pack a foam roller. It holds 28 ounces of liquid, so it’s a decent size.
- Durability: 9/10. It’s stainless steel so it won’t dent or crush. Its high-density foam is efficient for massaging and trigger-point release.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. I’ve gotten a few compliments/questions about it at the gym and people love the dual functionality (even if you aren’t traveling).
Final Verdict: If you’ve been struggling finding a foam roller or muscle tension relaxer to travel with, this should be your next purchase.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.