I don’t know how I’ve traveled and worked out without this water bottle—it’s genius! If you like to use a foam roller for stretching, you should be traveling with this water bottle. It’s compact in size so it packs easily, and it functions as a foam roller for stretches post-workout or after a long flight.
SKLZ Hydro Roller Review
How SKLZ Hydro Roller Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Stretching is an essential part of any workout, and many people prefer to use foam rollers for muscle tension and to increase flexibility. A foam roller takes up too much room in a suitcase, so combining it with a reusable water bottle solves the space issue. Even if you don’t workout or use a foam roller normally, it’s great to use after a long flight on stiff muscles.
- Value: 10/10. A similarly sized, high-density and high-quality foam roller costs at least $20. So, I’d say this is a pretty good deal, especially considering the price of other stainless steel water bottles, which start around $20 (and hold about 10 ounces less).
- Portability: 8/10. Compared to other water bottles, this one is a little bulkier. But it takes up minimal extra space, especially if you were already going to pack a foam roller. It holds 28 ounces of liquid, so it’s a decent size.
- Durability: 9/10. It’s stainless steel so it won’t dent or crush. Its high-density foam is efficient for massaging and trigger-point release.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. I’ve gotten a few compliments/questions about it at the gym and people love the dual functionality (even if you aren’t traveling).
Final Verdict: If you’ve been struggling finding a foam roller or muscle tension relaxer to travel with, this should be your next purchase.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.