Simple Sarongs Review
- Truly one-size-fits-all, with multiple buttonholes sarong for different sizes
- Comes in fun prints
- Thinner than normal beach towels, so that they dry quickly and are lightweight
- Can be worn around the hips, waist, or chest
- Easy to use
- 100 percent cotton
When worn around the waist, the sarong may hang too low for shorter people
How Simple Sarongs Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. It’s like wrapping a towel around yourself, but will actually look good and stay in place
- Value: 8/10. It’s not a bad deal, since you’re getting a towel and a cover-up for the same price
- Portability: 10/10. You’ll lighten your load by only carrying one product instead of a separate towel and cover-up
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The prints and bright colors in the Simple Sarong collection are pretty cool
Final Verdict: If you hate carrying a bunch of stuff to the beach or pool, invest in a Simple Sarong to downsize (and still look good).
(Photo: Simple Sarong)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.