Dry, stuffy hotel room air will no longer be a problem when you pack the Seneo Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser. This portable gadget is a diffuser and humidifier in one. It also has color changing lights that you can turn off if you don’t like your room lit up at night. (The power light does glow pretty bright at night and can’t be turned off – I had to put a piece of duct tape over it.
Seneo Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Review
Price and Where to Buy the Seneo Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser: The Seneo diffuser/humidifier was on sale at the time of writing on Amazon for $13.99.
How the Seneo Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Rates:
- Usefulness: 8/10. I like to add lavender essential oil to the water in this diffuser/humidifier, which can help with relaxation and sleep–crucial jet lagged travelers. The humidifier aspect really helps with the dry skin and congestion that can happen with air travel.
- Value: 10/10. This is one of the cheapest aromatherapy diffusers/humidifiers that I’ve seen. It also comes with a handy measuring cup so you can put in the exact amount of water that you need.
- Portability: 5/10. It’s bigger than some diffusers and humidifiers out there, but still holds a decent amount of water.
- Durability: 7/10. The Seneo is made from plastic components.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. It looks sleek on a nightstand and the color changing lights are cool.
Final Verdict: Give an aromatherapy diffuser a try–you might be surprised at how much better you feel!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.