If you’re headed on a beach vacation and in need of water shoes, but can’t bear the sight of most clunky water shoes, then the stylish Sea Star Beachcomber Espadrilles are for you.
Sea Star Beachcomber Espadrilles Review:
How the Sea Star Beachcomber Espadrille Sandal Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Water shoes are a must on most beach or active trips to a tropical destination. These do double duty as you can wear them as flats with other beach vacation outfit options.
- Value: 8/10. At almost $100, these shoes are a little pricey, but they are multi-functional and priced pretty fairly in comparison with other high-quality water shoes.
- Durability: 9/10. The neoprene material holds up well and dries fast, plus the rubber bottoms are sturdy and comfortable.
- Portability: 10/10. These shoes pack flat and are lightweight.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. I think these waterproof espadrilles are stylish and love the laser cutout style. Sea Star also makes a slingback version and another espadrille style (without the cutouts) that comes in tons of colors and prints.
Final Verdict: I’ve been in the market for a stylish water shoe for awhile now and this is the answer to my search.
More from SmarterTravel:
- SmarterTravel Shopping Guide
- 7 Slip-On Shoes for Speeding Through Security
- What to Pack for Spring Break: 35 Essentials
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.