What Scentbird is: Scentbird, a subscription service that sends you a month’s worth of perfume at a time to test, packaged in a handy, leak-proof, TSA-approved dispenser.
- Try out a bunch of different perfumes without commitment
- Scentbird remembers what you like (and what you don’t) and makes custom recommendations for you—or you can search the site yourself for fragrances that you want to try
- Wide variety of perfumes available
- Your first month’s order comes with a perfume case that is leak-proof and perfect for travel
- All perfumes come in an 8ml size spray that fit within the case
- Free shipping
- You can sign up for a subscription for one month to a year
- None, if you’re a perfume addict!
How Scentbird Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Test out new fragrances on your travels—Scentbird makes it easy to try new perfumes without shelling out for a full bottle, plus the travel-sized container is perfect for trips
- Value: 10/10. At just $14.95 for a month’s supply (based on a 12-month subscription), Scentbird is a great value, as they have many perfumes that retail for over $100 a bottle
- Portability: 10/10. We love the refillable travel case
- Cool Factor: 10/10. You’ll always smell good, and you’ll have the latest cool perfumes at your fingertips
Final Verdict: If you love trying out new perfumes, and horde scent samples to bring on your travels, you should sign up for Scentbird now! (Just remember to be kind to your fellow travelers and not break out the perfume for a plane ride).
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.