Sanuk Yoga Ballet Shoes Review
- The footbed of the flats feature yoga pods, cushioned pockets for the heel and arch made from actual yoga mats, which are extremely comfortable.
- Slip-on style is perfect for taking on and off at airports
- Fabric lining cuts down on sweat and chafing
- Bow detail on the top of the shoe adds a cute touch
- Lightweight and compact-able for easy packing
- Comes in a variety of colors and patterns
- Rubber sole provides good traction
- Available in suede or faux leather options
- High price point, although some colors and sizes were on sale on Amazon for $59 at the time of publication.
- Usefulness: 10/10. Ballet flats are great for women travelers—they’re easy to pack and don’t scream “tourist.” However, most pairs lack a sturdy sole and support. The Sanuk shoes offer the comfort of yoga mats and have a decent amount of arch support as well. We could walk for miles in these.
- Value: 7/10. If you can snag these at the sale price, they’re a much better deal than at full price.
- Durability: 10/10. Everything from the embellishments to the interior of these shoes are very well crafted.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We love the different styles available, from the glitz to the basic silver, and these shoes can be worn with everything from leggings for yoga class to dresses for a casual day out.
How Sanuk Yoga Ballet Shoes Rate:
Final Verdict: Wish you could walk on squishy yoga mats all day? With the Sanuk ballet shoes, you can!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.