Sanuk Yoga Ballet Shoes Review
- The footbed of the flats feature yoga pods, cushioned pockets for the heel and arch made from actual yoga mats, which are extremely comfortable.
- Slip-on style is perfect for taking on and off at airports
- Fabric lining cuts down on sweat and chafing
- Bow detail on the top of the shoe adds a cute touch
- Lightweight and compact-able for easy packing
- Comes in a variety of colors and patterns
- Rubber sole provides good traction
- Available in suede or faux leather options
- High price point, although some colors and sizes were on sale on Amazon for $59 at the time of publication.
- Usefulness: 10/10. Ballet flats are great for women travelers—they’re easy to pack and don’t scream “tourist.” However, most pairs lack a sturdy sole and support. The Sanuk shoes offer the comfort of yoga mats and have a decent amount of arch support as well. We could walk for miles in these.
- Value: 7/10. If you can snag these at the sale price, they’re a much better deal than at full price.
- Durability: 10/10. Everything from the embellishments to the interior of these shoes are very well crafted.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We love the different styles available, from the glitz to the basic silver, and these shoes can be worn with everything from leggings for yoga class to dresses for a casual day out.
How Sanuk Yoga Ballet Shoes Rate:
Final Verdict: Wish you could walk on squishy yoga mats all day? With the Sanuk ballet shoes, you can!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.