Sama Sama Dress Review
- Made from Tencel, organic cotton, and spandex blend so it’s wrinkle-resistant and comfortable
- Hidden zipper stash pocket holds keys and cash
- Comes in great color choices
- Machine washable
- Not available in petite sizes, may be too long for shorter women
How the Sama Sama Dress Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Why don’t more dresses have pockets? We appreciate the zip stash on the Sama Sama!
- Value: 6/10. This is on the expensive side for a casual dress, but it’s made from organic cotton which is durable and eco-friendly.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Sama Sama is a great looking, flattering dress.
Final Verdict: Looking for a travel-friendly dress you can wear pretty much anywhere? The Sama Sama is a great choice.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com (Photo: Lucy)
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.