The Rolflex is a “foam roller re-imagined” into a trigger point and Myofascial release tool that easily fits into your suitcase.
How The Rolflex Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Rolflex easily allows you to give yourself a massage — it helps you apply targeted pressure to trigger points in muscles in order to relieve knots and pain. It can be used on small body parts (like hands to treat carpal tunnel) or larger parts (like quads). The Rolflex comes with instructions on how to use it, including a routine for travelers who may be suffering after a long plane ride.
- Value: 9/10. The Rolflex is five different massage tools in one. (It comes with different attachments that allow you to use it five distinct ways.) It can be adjusted to fit any size person.
- Portability: 8/10. At just 14″ x 5″ and 1.6 lbs., the Rolflex easily fits in a suitcase. Plus, it separates in half so that you can pack it easily.
- Durability: 9/10. The Rolflex comes with a full two year limited warranty.
- Cool Factor: 7/10. Athletes or road warriors will appreciate how cool this tool is!
Final Verdict: If you experience muscle soreness on the road (whether it’s from working out or simply the rigors of traveling), the Rolflex will give you relief–and it’s cheaper than a massage!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.