Enter the National Geographic “Journey to Jordan” sweepstakes by April 15, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: a seven-day trip for two to Jordan, including airfare from New York, Detroit, Chicago, or Montreal, accommodations, tours, a visit to the Dead Sea, and some meals.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, and Canada, excluding Quebec, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $5,200.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Travel Hackers Beware, American Express Has Its Eyes on You
- There’s How Much Pee in That Pool…?
- Southwest Improves Standby Benefit for Elites
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Colombia: Choose Your Length of Stay...
Indus Travelsvacation $505+
Wisconsin Dells Water Park Resort w/Meals,...
Rome to Istanbul: Luxe, 11-Night Mediterranean...
Oceania Cruisescruise $3999+