The vacuum-insulated Qottle Bottle keeps drinks hot or cold for up to 24 hours.
Qottle Bottle Review:
Price and Where to Buy: At the time of publication, the 32 oz. Qottle starts at $15.95.
How the Qottle Bottle Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Qottle Bottle keeps drinks steaming hot or ice cold for up to 24 hours, which is great for road trips, hikes, or just long days away from home.
- Value: 10/10. Even at the regular price, this is a good deal for a vacuum-insulated bottle, especially one that’s as large as this one (32 oz.).
- Durability: 10/10. The bottle is stainless steal, and can survive being dropped without getting dented.
- Portability: 8/10. The 32 oz. bottle holds a lot of liquid, but is harder to carry around than a smaller bottle. It’s a trade-off, and the Qottle is available in other sizes.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The Qottle Bottle comes in a wide range of colors.
Final Verdict: Want to keep your coffee hot or your water cold? The Qottle bottle does both, for an inexpensive price.
More from SmarterTravel:
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.