What Is it: The UV Skinz sun protection clothing line.
- Provides UPF 50 protection (UPF is used like SPF for clothing)
- Sun protection doesn’t wash out or expire
- Keeps your skin safe without messy, oily sunscreens
- Quick-drying fabric is perfect for the beach
- Options for swimming and resort wear
- The prices can be a bit high, but when you think about how much you spend on sunscreen, it makes sense.
How it Rates:
Final Verdict: The UV Skinz line was started after the founder lost her 32-year old husband to skin cancer. Sun protection is life-saving—play it safe by wearing the UV Skinz line.
(Photo: UV Skinz)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.