What Is it: ToeWarmers Janet Boots, waterproof boots with heat-retaining insoles.
Price and Where to Buy: $129.99 on FootSmart.com.
- Guaranteed waterproof—if the boots leak within six months from purchase, you can get them repaired for free.
- Warmtex heat-retaining insoles keep feet warm even in freezing temperatures.
- Foam cushioning layer at soles make these comfortable to walk on.
- Soft faux fur collar and lining keep your feet and calves toasty and can be rolled down for a fashionable look.
- Rubber out-sole resists slipping even in icy conditions.
- Unobtrusive design—these can be worn indoors and not just as snow boots.
- Extremely comfortable to walk in
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Janet Boots are perfect for cold and wet conditions—we plan on wearing these boots for ski trips (perfect lodge footwear), urban commuting in the winter, and snow shoveling.
- Portability: 5/10. You’ll want to wear these on the plane to your cold weather destination, not pack them.
- Value: 7/10. These boots are pricey, but they will last a long time, and are worth it for the comfort, if you can afford it.
- Durability: 10/10. We love the six-month no-leakage guarantee.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. Snow boots are never going to be as stylish as regular footwear, but these are pretty fashionable! They also come in a choice of black or brown.
Final Verdict: Looking for winter boots that will keep your feet warm and dry, but you won’t be embarrassed to be seen in? Splurge on the ToeWarmers Janet boots.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.