What Is it: ToeWarmers Janet Boots, waterproof boots with heat-retaining insoles.
Price and Where to Buy: $129.99 on FootSmart.com.
- Guaranteed waterproof—if the boots leak within six months from purchase, you can get them repaired for free.
- Warmtex heat-retaining insoles keep feet warm even in freezing temperatures.
- Foam cushioning layer at soles make these comfortable to walk on.
- Soft faux fur collar and lining keep your feet and calves toasty and can be rolled down for a fashionable look.
- Rubber out-sole resists slipping even in icy conditions.
- Unobtrusive design—these can be worn indoors and not just as snow boots.
- Extremely comfortable to walk in
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. The Janet Boots are perfect for cold and wet conditions—we plan on wearing these boots for ski trips (perfect lodge footwear), urban commuting in the winter, and snow shoveling.
- Portability: 5/10. You’ll want to wear these on the plane to your cold weather destination, not pack them.
- Value: 7/10. These boots are pricey, but they will last a long time, and are worth it for the comfort, if you can afford it.
- Durability: 10/10. We love the six-month no-leakage guarantee.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. Snow boots are never going to be as stylish as regular footwear, but these are pretty fashionable! They also come in a choice of black or brown.
Final Verdict: Looking for winter boots that will keep your feet warm and dry, but you won’t be embarrassed to be seen in? Splurge on the ToeWarmers Janet boots.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.