What Is it: The STM Drifter Laptop Backpack.
Price and Where to Buy: At the time of publication, the Drifter was on sale in certain colors on Amazon for $106.14.
- Unique interior suspended pockets protect your laptops and tablets if you drop the bag
- 3D foam mesh back panel lets you carry heavy loads comfortably (and the air channel keeps your back from getting too sweaty)
- Can be attached to rolling suitcase
- Comes with a tuck-away rain cover to keep everything dry
- Side pockets with compression straps keep your water bottle away from your electronics (and easily accessible)
- Three different sized zippered pockets on the front keep everything organized
- Very comfortable padded shoulder straps
- Slightly heavy (weighs 2.3 lbs when empty)
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Who among us hasn’t dropped (or had knocked off a chair) our bag with our laptop in it? This bag protects your tech equipment like no other.
- Value: 7/10. It’s pricey for a backpack, but if you can snag it at the sale price, it’s not too bad.
- Durability: 10/10. Made from nylon and a water resistant fabric, this bag seems very durable, plus it will keep everything inside it safe.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We love the stylish design of this bag. It’s not nearly as bulky as many other backpacks, and it comes in great color choices.
Final Verdict: If you take your laptop and tablet with you while you travel, pack them in this bag to prevent tech disasters.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.