What Is it: The STM Drifter Laptop Backpack.
Price and Where to Buy: At the time of publication, the Drifter was on sale in certain colors on Amazon for $106.14.
- Unique interior suspended pockets protect your laptops and tablets if you drop the bag
- 3D foam mesh back panel lets you carry heavy loads comfortably (and the air channel keeps your back from getting too sweaty)
- Can be attached to rolling suitcase
- Comes with a tuck-away rain cover to keep everything dry
- Side pockets with compression straps keep your water bottle away from your electronics (and easily accessible)
- Three different sized zippered pockets on the front keep everything organized
- Very comfortable padded shoulder straps
- Slightly heavy (weighs 2.3 lbs when empty)
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. Who among us hasn’t dropped (or had knocked off a chair) our bag with our laptop in it? This bag protects your tech equipment like no other.
- Value: 7/10. It’s pricey for a backpack, but if you can snag it at the sale price, it’s not too bad.
- Durability: 10/10. Made from nylon and a water resistant fabric, this bag seems very durable, plus it will keep everything inside it safe.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We love the stylish design of this bag. It’s not nearly as bulky as many other backpacks, and it comes in great color choices.
Final Verdict: If you take your laptop and tablet with you while you travel, pack them in this bag to prevent tech disasters.
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.