What Is it: Sprigs Multi-Mitt, a mitten that folds back to reveal fingerless gloves underneath.
Price and Where to Buy: $22 on Amazon.com.
- No more taking off your mitten or glove to use your smartphone or iPod—just fold back the top part of the Multi-Mitt.
- The mitt has a magnet flap which holds it open when folded back.
- A built-in zipper pocket holds cash, keys, or other small items.
- Made of soft fleece that keeps your hands toasty warm.
- Machine washable.
- Available in a wide variety of colors.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. We hate having to take our gloves off to use a touchscreen in the winter, or to not be able to do anything with our fingers while using mittens. The multi-mitts solve these problems!
- Portability: 10/10. The Multi-Mitts are the size of normal gloves/mittens.
- Value: 8/10. $22 is not too expensive for mittens of this high quality.
- Durability: 10/10. The Multi-Mitts have held up through multiple spins in the washing machine and heavy cold-weather use.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. Freezing onlookers will be jealous when they see your cool mittens transform into fingerless gloves.
Final Verdict: If you’re always taking off one glove or mitten in order to use a touchscreen phone or iPod, they Multi-Mitts are definitely worth it for cold-weather trips!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.