What Is it: The Sol Republic Jax In-Ear Headphones.
- Sound isolating ear buds block out a good amount of external noise, and provide great listening quality.
- Cushioned headphones come with four different ear piece sizes for extra comfort.
- Built-in remote and microphone allows you to control music or use with your phone.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Flat cable is designed to prevent tangles.
Cons: None that we can think of!
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. These in-ear headphones are great for travel—easy to transport but still block out a lot of outside noise.
- Portability: 10/10. The tangle-free cable make these headphones perfect for travel.
- Value: 7/10. You can definitely get cheaper ear buds, but they won’t be as high-quality as the Jax.
- Durability: 10/10. These seem durable and are backed by a one year warranty from Sol Republic.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The Jax come in fun colors and are stylish.
Final Verdict: At this price point, the quality of the Jax In-Ear Headphones can’t be beat!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Photo: Sol Republic)