What Is it: The Sol Republic Jax In-Ear Headphones.
- Sound isolating ear buds block out a good amount of external noise, and provide great listening quality.
- Cushioned headphones come with four different ear piece sizes for extra comfort.
- Built-in remote and microphone allows you to control music or use with your phone.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Flat cable is designed to prevent tangles.
Cons: None that we can think of!
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. These in-ear headphones are great for travel—easy to transport but still block out a lot of outside noise.
- Portability: 10/10. The tangle-free cable make these headphones perfect for travel.
- Value: 7/10. You can definitely get cheaper ear buds, but they won’t be as high-quality as the Jax.
- Durability: 10/10. These seem durable and are backed by a one year warranty from Sol Republic.
- Cool Factor: 9/10. The Jax come in fun colors and are stylish.
Final Verdict: At this price point, the quality of the Jax In-Ear Headphones can’t be beat!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
(Photo: Sol Republic)
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.