What Is it: The SlapLit LED Slap Wrap, a slap bracelet type item with an LED illuminating function to keep you visible in the dark.
- Versatile design can be worn on your upper arm, wrist, ankle, bike handlebars, baby stroller, or pretty much anywhere else you need lighting
- Comes with a battery and the battery is replaceable
- LED light is extremely bright and the red color will make you standout to traffic if using it at night
- LED light can be set to flash or a steady glow with the push of a button
- Nylon fabric exterior is much more comfortable than a plastic slap bracelet
- Fabric also features a reflective pattern for extra safety
- Has a hole at the top, so you can hang the straightened wrap if you want to use it hands-free (maybe as a nightlight in your hotel room)
- Not waterproof, could be vulnerable to sweat or if you get caught in a rainstorm while using it
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 9/10. This is perfect for runners, walkers, bikers, or to use as a nightlight in an unfamiliar hotel room. Excellent to pack in case of an emergency.
- Value: 10/10. At just over $10, this is a great deal (you’ll find similar products in running stores for much higher prices.)
- Durability: 6/10. Would be better if this was waterproof.
- Cool Factor: 8/10. You’ll be safer exercising with this, and isn’t that cool?
Final Verdict: Do you like to fit in a night run or bike ride when you travel? Want to be prepared in the event of an emergency? Then spend the $10 and toss this small item in your to-go bag.
(Photo: Nite Ize)
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.