What Is it: The REI Northway Versa Dress, with included scarf that converts to four different looks.
Price and Where to Buy: At the time of publication, the dress was available on REI’s website at a sale price of $61.93. (Originally $89.50).
- Included scarf lets you change the look and warmth level of this dress
- Hidden zippered pocket keeps your belongings safe from pickpockets
- Comfortable, stretchy material (rayon, nylon, and spandex blend)
- Made from a sun-protective fabric
- 37-inch length keeps you covered during travel
- Limited sizes and colors currently in stock on the website
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. We’re suckers for clothes that pull double duty. We love that this dress can be worn four different ways (or more, if you add leggings or tights to the look.) It’s also comfortable and modest enough for travel to most places.
- Value: 9/10. At the sale price, this dress is a steal for REI clothing.
- Durability: 10/10. Made from 66 percent rayon, 30 percent nylon, and four percent spandex, the Versa dress will stand up to repeated wears and washings.
- Cool Factor: 10/10. The Versa looks great dressed up or down, and the included scarf adds an extra touch of coolness.
Final Verdict: On the hunt for a dress that is comfortable, yet lets you look pulled together while you travel (without being too revealing)? The Versa dress is it, and if your size is available on the website, you should snatch it up!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.