What is it: A phone case that doubles as a clutch or a cross-body purse.
Price and Where to Buy: The Pursecase starts at $15 on Pursecase’s website.
- Lets you carry your phone plus the essentials (credit cards, IDs, cash, etc.) hands-free
- Looks stylish
- You can buy a cross-body chain strap in either champagne or silver for $10, so you can wear like a regular purse
- Pursecase can be carried as a clutch or worn bracelet-style with the included strap
- Comes in cool colors
- includes a detachable pocket size mirror
- Protects your smartphone
- Silicone case wipes down easily and doesn’t get scuffed or scratches
If you overload the purse compartment with something bulkier than cash or credit cards (such as Chapstick), the case will stick out far enough to block your camera in the back.
How it Rates:
- Usefulness: 10/10. We hate heavy, bulky purses, but the Pursecase lets us bring out just the bare minimum without neck and shoulder pain.
- Value: 9/10. The Pursecase starts at $15 for the older model iPhones and Galaxies, which is a great deal, but goes up to $30 for newer phones.
- Durability: 10/10. The silicone material is much more durable than leather or fabric.
- Portability: 10/10. It’s the most portable purse we’ve ever had!
- Cool Factor: 10/10. We love the look of this cute purse—especially all of the colors that it comes in.
Final Verdict: Want to carry around the bare minimum when you travel? The Pursecase is your (stylish) solution!
Editor’s Note: Reviews are based on usefulness, portability, durability, value, and “cool factor.” Some review products are sent to us free of charge and with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions, positive and negative, and will never accept compensation to review a product. If you have any questions or comments concerning our reviews, or would like to suggest a product for review, please email us at email@example.com.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.